Dec 5, 2010
1. Thank and link back to the person that gave this award.
2. Answer the 10 survey questions below.
3. Pass the award along to other bloggers whom you think are fantastic.
4. Contact the bloggers you’ve picked to let them know about the award.
1. If you blog anonymously, are you happy doing this; if you are not anonymous, do you wish that you had started out anonymously so that you could be anonymous now?
My Answer: I decided not to blog anonymously, (apart having an alias as Moonlight Gleam to fit the name of my blog), because I think it’s great having the opportunity to meet other bloggers and sharing common interests online. It’s nice knowing I’m not the only book-a-holic out there haha!
2. Describe an incident that shows your inner stubborn side.
My Answer: I would say the only (re-occurring) incident that could show my inner stubborn side is … refusing to make my bed when I will be staying home all day no matter how many times my parents rant about how “someone might be coming over so it has to be clean”. OH-MY-GEE mom, dad, no one should be going in my room other than me okay? 🙂 haha. (Yes this is also an excuse to get out of cleaning up lol)
3. What do you see when you really look at yourself in the mirror?
My Answer: Wow this is a tough one, a little embarrassing too … I see someone who is slowly but surely, building up her confidence after having been called a failure, been bullied and been hurt. Underneath all that, I’m optimistic, open-minded and determined to prove some people of the past and present wrong.
4. What is your favorite summer cold drink?
My Answer: I have two! Haha Smirnoff-Ice and Second Cup’s Iced Chocolate Chillatte – DELISH!!!
5. When you take time for yourself, what do you do?
My Answer: READ! Lol I think that was a given haha, I also listen to music, take pictures and try to organize my room (*cough cough*.. Key word “TRY”) lol!
6. Is there something that you still want to accomplish in your life? What is it?
My Answer: Definitely! *Takes a deep breath* I plan on volunteering a lot more in the following year. I would like to finish my Bachelor degree in accountancy, get a job at an accounting firm and hopefully continue on to become a Chartered Accountant (aiming high yes lol). I would also love to someday have my very own gothic styled library room in my future house, just like the one in Disney’s Beauty and the Beast :). Last but not least, perhaps someday open my own photo studio as I have mentioned before that I have a passion for photography.
If there were a lot more opportunities out there, my ideal career would include anything involving books. I’ve always enjoyed reading as well as writing my own material. It is something I’m very passionate about.
7. When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever, the shy person, or always ditching?
My Answer: In high school I was the shy girl in class and got bullied a lot; however, I was involved in many volunteer programs such as: Reading Buddies, Big Brother Big Sister Program, Peer Mediation, Media Club, and the Terry Fox Program. Now that I’m in University, I’m a lot more confident, social and enjoy making friends and meeting new faces.
8. If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment in your life, what would you see?
My Answer: The day I switched programs from Communications to Accounting. I let go of a program I was very passionate about but realized that I needed a compromise to be able to support myself in the future. I want more opportunities for myself, for my family (years from now) and I have realized that I can become successful through determination and hard work. I can follow my dream to becoming anything I want to be; but in order to get there; there are some basic stepping tones I must face.
10. If you had the choice to sit down and read a book or talk on the phone which would you do and why?
1. Bon Bons and Reveries