Please note that at this time, we will only accept bound books.
- Bound Books – Hardcover / Paperback (Preferred)
- Advanced Reader’s Copies (ARCs)/Galleys
NOTE: All genres within the YA Category are widely accepted, although we also accept Adult fiction related to the following genres:
- Dark Fantasy
- Historical Romance
- Paranormal Romance/Suspense
- Science Fiction
- Urban Fantasy
- YA/Teen Paranormal
- Young Adult
Would NOT Recommend/Did Not Finish
Definitely Worth Reading!
An Enjoyable Read, Well Written!
Fabulous Read, Definitely Recommended!
MUST READ, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
- Book cover
- Release date
- Basic book information (pages, book format, etc)
- Synopsis (taken from Goodreads.com, Author’s website, or the Publisher)
- My Review (will be posted on my blog, Goodreads.com, and Amazon.com)
- Overall Rating (view rating system above)
- Where to find the author (websites, blogs, and social networks)
- Buy the book links (Amazon, Barnes&Noble, and Book Depository etc.)
- Other Promotional Material (if any – trailers etc.)
It would be a pleasure to participate as a host for authors interviews, author guest posts or have Moonlight Gleam Reviews as a stop on a blog or book tour. Author or Publisher giveaways and contests are welcome as well.
If you are interested in doing an author interview, guest post or blog tour, we do request that a copy of your novel be sent with ample time to read before the questions need to be submitted.
For giveaways and contests: please submit your requests stating your personalized giveaway guidelines and requirements, as well as the deadline so that we may be able to schedule it accordingly.
Please Note: If we are not familiar with your work or with the author’s work, we do require the option to read the title before we agree to an interview or a guest post.
**** In accordance with the new FTC Guidelines for blogging and endorsements, Moonlight Gleam Reviews would like to disclose that all of the books that we receive for review are provided by the publisher, a third party, or directly by the author FOR FREE, in exchange for an honest review. This will be specified on each review. We also do purchase many books which we keep and read for later review. Our reviews will always be honest and stay fair to the author and we do not accept/receive monetary compensation for our reviews.**
We will make sure to post a review of an ARC (advanced reader’s copy) within the month surrounding the release date unless asked otherwise. Note: If there is a specific date you wish the reviews to be posted, please indicate it within your message.